Rosanta Travel aims to develop premium tours and services that bring travelers authentic and delightful experience about Vietnam, Laos and Cambodia. Concurrently, we contribute to sustainable development of local communities. We also strive to involve our suppliers and customers in adapting the responsible tourism approach.
Our responsibility to customers
* We choose destinations and suppliers very carefully so that travellers can be immersed in authentic natural & cultural settings of the host communities
* We provide travellers with correct and comprehensive pre-trip information regarding social & political conditions of destinations.
* We encourage travellers to purchase products made by locals at a fair price and discourage travellers give them money.
* We advise travellers to respect local ways of life, dress properly upon visiting religious sites and ask for permission to shoot a photo or to enter a local private property...
* We spend a part of our profit to invest in or take our own initiatives in social innovations and community development.
* We encourage our partners, travellers to join our actions for local community advancement and environmental conservation.
* We provide equal job opportunities and profit sharing scheme, and give priority to those with disabilities in several positions.
* We encourage travellers to respect local culture and integrate into local life. By showing utmost respect and effort to learn about local customs, traditions and practices, guests will also get the best treatment from host communities.
* We take an active part in environmental campaigns.
* We instruct travelers to follow visiting regulations of national parks, natural reserve or any other site of conservational effort.
* We minimize the use of energy, water, paper, etc and say no to disposable products whenever possible. We run a competition between our offices and reward those who with lowest electricity, water & paper consumptions per head... We also reuse one-side printed paper
* We advise travellers not to purchase any product related to endangered species and to collect their trash and put in right place during tours.
* We encourage travellers to buy food, drinks, souvenirs, etc, which is produced by locals and instruct them how to bargain a fair price for both sides
* We employ local guides for all short visits and whenever possible for long trips throughout Vietnam & Indochina.
* We encourage our suppliers to employ local people and give preference to those following the same principle.
* We invest in economic projects that fulfil our criteria for sustainable development and local income or job-generating potentials.