How to visit Vietnam ???
To plan a vacation to Vietnam >>> the necessary informations to you:
1) The plan of days-off number for your vacation in Vietnam
2) You need to have a passport, and to check your passport again to make sure your passport is valid at least as six months or more.
3) You need to have a Visa or a Visa-on-arrival Letter:
>>> See more: to apply for a e-visa entry Vietnam country
“Please be sure that your visa has been pre-arranged, or your visa-on-arrival letter has been pre-arranged too. These documents will be presented to the customs inside the airport to entry into Vietnam country”.
4) Your personal travel insurance
5) You need to book your internetional flights tickets (around trip) from your country to Noi-Bai International Airport in Hanoi City in North Vietnam and fly back your home at Tan-Son-Nhat International Airport in Ho Chi Minh City South Vietnam.
Or You can book the flight ticket from your country to Tan-Son-Nhat International Airport in Ho Chi Minh City South Vietnam, and fly back your home at Noi-Bai International Airport in Hanoi City in North Vietnam.
>>> Because from Hanoi City in North Vietnam to Ho Chi Minh City in South Vietnam is about 1,700KM by the highway or (2hours fly)
6) Just leave all your worries behind, and once you arrive in Vietnam at Tan-Son-Nhat International Airportin Ho Chi Minh City South Vietnam, Or at Noi-Bai International Airport in Hanoi City in North Vietnam >>> We will pick you up at there and we will arrange you for a Vietnam Holiday Package tour "vietnam vacation all inclusive" with new experiences.
>>> Just come and join with us - Rosanta Travel, Vietnam, make sure that you will have a actual impressive vacation/ holiday with highlight destinations in Vietnam.
>>> Read more: Vietnam Vacation Package